Greener Products Designed for Healthcare Where Pathogen Control is the Highest Priority
Better for Your Staff, Patients, Equipment, the Environment
& Your Bottom Line
STERISEPT-TB EnviroChoice Wipes:
- Bleach-Free & Dye-Free
- One Step Process Cleans, Disinfects, Decontaminates & Deodorizes
- Use on Hard, Nonporous Surfaces
- No Rinse Needed
- 5 Minute Contact Time
- Broad Spectrum Hospital Grade Wipes Clean, Disinfect, Deodorize
- Germicidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal, Pseudomonicidal, Virucidal Wipes Sanitize & Disinfect in 5 Minutes
- Safe for Use in Schools, Childcare, Healthcare, Hospitality & Places with Public Contact
Meets OSHA Requirements for Bloodborne Pathogens
What Makes STERISEPT-TB EnviroChoice Wipes the Best Choice?
Safer for families & the environment
Awarded Approval by the Prestigious EPA Design for the Environment (DfE) Program:
“EPA allows safer products to carry the Design for the Environment (DfE) label. This mark enables consumers to quickly identify and choose products that can help protect the environment and are safer for families.
When you see the DfE logo on a product it means that the DfE scientific review team has screened each ingredient for potential human health and environmental effects and that—based on currently available information, EPA predictive models, and expert judgment—the product contains only those ingredients that pose the least concern among chemicals in their class.
Product manufacturers who become DfE partners, and earn the right to display the DfE logo on recognized products, have invested heavily in research, development and reformulation to ensure that their ingredients and finished product line up on the green end of the health and environmental spectrum while maintaining or improving product performance.
EPA’s Design for the Environment Program (DfE) has allowed use of their logo on over 2,500 products. These products are formulated from the safest possible ingredients and have increased the use of safer chemicals by hundreds of millions of pounds.”
Read more here on the EPA’s website: EPA’s Design for the Environment Program
The DfE label means the product:
- is in the least-hazardous classes of EPA’s acute toxicity category hierarchy
- is unlikely to have carcinogenic or endocrine disruptor properties
- is unlikely to cause developmental, reproductive, mutagenic, or neurotoxicity issues; has no outstanding “conditional registration” data issues
- EPA has reviewed and accepted mixtures, including inert ingredients
- does not require the use of Agency-mandated personal protective equipment
- has no unresolved or unreasonable adverse effects reported
- has no unresolved efficacy failures (associated with the Antimicrobial Testing Program or otherwise)
- has no unresolved compliance or enforcement actions associated with it; and
- has the identical formulation as the one identified in the DfE application reviewed by the EPA