Greener Products Designed for Healthcare Where Pathogen Control is the Highest Priority
Better for Your Staff, Patients, Equipment, the Environment
& Your Bottom Line
Designed for Healthcare Where Surface Hygiene is the Highest Priority
- Advanced Surface Hygiene Treatment with the Power of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Invisible Nanoscale Water, Soil & Stain Resistant Barrier Coating
- Resists the Buildup of Organic Soil
- Improves Cleaning & Appearance
What is SteriGard?
SteriGardTM Surface Hygiene is an invisible water, soil and stain repellant barrier coating that acts like a shield to guard against penetration, adhesion and build-up of organic soil in the microscopic pores of surfaces, for easier next time cleaning. Resists odors and grime not easily cleaned with soaps and detergents alone.
- Cleans & Deodorizes: SteriGardTM cleans with the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide plus barrier coating technology keeps soil and stains on the surface so they can easily be washed away.
- Protects: When used as directed, SteriGardTM protects surfaces with a lasting invisible barrier against odor, discoloration and deterioration to promote cleanliness, fresh appearance and extend the useful life of surfaces.
- Lasts: Barrier bonds to surfaces & provides lasting protection that persists between regular cleanings, to make next time cleaning easier.
SteriGard Advanced Surface Hygiene Coating Seals & Protects
- Economical concentrated formula
- Improves overall cleanliness, appearance & soil resistance of glass, mirrors, porcelain, ceramics, chrome, stainless steel, clear plastics, plastic laminates, acrylic, granite, marble, polycarbonate & more
- Invisible, hydrophobic nanoscale barrier resists buildup of water, dust, oil, smudges & fingerprints, making it easier to clean the next time, which can save on labor & maintenance costs
- Coats surfaces with an invisible protective barrier to resist odors, stains, resoiling
- Unlike bleach and other harsh chemicals, SteriGardTM does not reduce the lifespan of materials by attacking & deteriorating surfaces
- Free of surfactants, solvents, flammables, VOCs, NPEs, colors, odors, non-toxic & non-sensitizing when used as directed
- SteriGardTM bonds to the surface and will not migrate from a treated surface or transfer onto or leach into the skin or the environment.
- The SteriGardTM barrier ingredients are registered with the US EPA & other regulatory agencies worldwide, and have over 30 years of safe and effective use, meeting all OSHA standards.
- SteriGardTM does not promote or create adaptive organisms or “super bugs” such as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)*
*SteriGard is not intended to be used as a pesticide to protect users or others against food borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease causing organisms.
SteriGard Does Not Contain:
- Harsh acids or alkalis
- Chlorine Bleach
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Formaldehyde or other Aldehydes
- Alcohol or other flammable chemicals
When used as directed, SteriGardTM liberates only water & oxygen and is non-toxic & compliant with the Federal Hazardous Substances Act & Consumer Product Safety Commission 16 CFR 1500 Guidelines.
SteriGard Advanced Surface Hygiene Improves Glass Appearance
Water spotted window before treatment with SteriGard Surface Hygiene Treatment…and after treatment with SteriGard
SteriGard Surface Hygiene Protects Your Bottom Line & Peace of Mind
- Extends the useful lifespan of materials & surfaces
- Can reduce labor costs with easier next time cleaning
- Improves surface hygiene and appearance
Where To use SteriGard Advanced Surface Hygiene Treatment
- High Touch Surfaces
- Floors, Countertops, Tables, Chairs, Cabinets
- Showers, Toilets, Stalls & Urinals, Sinks & All Bathroom Fixtures
- Drinking Fountains
- High Touch Medical Equipment
- Doorknobs, Handles, Light Switches, Elevator Buttons, Remote controls
- Beds, bedrailings & all handrails
- Defribillation equipment
- Exam tables
- Glass surfaces – doors, windows, barriers, shields (inside & out) etc.
- Immobilization Devices
- IV Poles & Armboards
- MRIs, Mammography Equipment
- Patient monitors
- Physical Therapy & Respiratory Equipment
- Wheelchairs & any non-porous hard surface