Design for the Environment
Broad Spectrum One-Step Disinfectant & Cleaner that meets EPA’s stringent requirements under their “Design for the Environment” program
Better for People, Equipment & the Environment
We’re proud to announce that STERISEPT TB has been awarded the prestigious “Design for the Environment” designation – EPA’s stringent new program that focuses on safety for people and the environment.
Combine this important “green” focus with effective, one-step, broad spectrum disinfection and you have a product that meets the needs of most all industries.
Download product information here: STERISEPT-TB DFE Hospital Disinfectant & Cleaner
ONE-STEP CLEANER, DISINFECTANT & DEODORIZER
Offers you the confidence of hospital disinfection with safe, greener chemistry wipes and liquid.
Being capable of killing high concern germs gives you the confidence that your environment is protected.
Combine germ killing power with safety makes this bleach-free product the choice for disinfection and public health
The Better Choice:
- EPA rated “DfE” (Design for the Environment) Safer Chemistry
- Bleach free which means safer air quality: No VOCs, fumes, inhalalation risks or harsh chemical smells
- Safe for people & the environment with an HMIS/NFPA Rating of “0” – lowest possible toxicity
- Safe for skin: dermally non-sensitizing – not a skin irritant
- EPA-registered One-Step Cleaner & Disinfectant for Hospital Use (high level disinfection)
- Ready-to-Use, no mixing required (no potential for operator error/exposure)
- Not combustible and can be safely stored anywhere
- Non-staining & contains no dyes
- No clean off wipe or rinse required = quicker decontamination
- Effective against drug resistant organisms such as MRSA, MRSE & VRE (see full list below)
- Effective against H1N1
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen standards
- Safe for sensitive electronic equipment: non-corrosive & non-toxic
- EPA registered safe for cleaning & disinfecting nursery toys
- The smell of bleach is often irritating, toxic and can cause symptoms of asthma, allergic reactions, respiratory difficulties, mental fog, nausea, etc.
- Bleach alternatives strong enough to offer high concern germ killing capacity are often irritating to the skin or the environment
- Offers bleach-free high level disinfection with a neutral, fresh smell with no irritating or unpleasant fumes or irritation to the skin
Does Not Contain: Bleach, Quats, Ammonia, Phenols, Phosphates, Formaldehyde or other Aldehydes, Silver, VOCs, Solvents, Terpenes, or Triclosan