Greener Products Designed for Healthcare Where Pathogen Control is the Highest Priority
Better for Your Staff, Patients, Equipment, the Environment
& Your Bottom Line
Designed for Healthcare Where Microbial Control is the Highest Priority
What is SteriGard™?
SteriGard™ is a fabric treatment that eliminates tough odors and creates an odor-resistant, soil & stain repellant barrier that protects, improves the appearance and extends the useful life of institutional fabrics, laundry, upholstery & carpeting.
SteriGard™ prevents the adhesion of odor causing bacteria that may be hard to remove with detergent alone.
Textiles feel loftier, look cleaner and smell fresher when treated with SteriGard.
SteriGard™ cleans with the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide and the barrier coating technology keeps soil and stains on the fabric’s surface so that they can easily be washed away.
When used as directed, SteriGard™ protects fabrics with a safe, lasting invisible barrier against odor, discoloration and deterioration. SteriGard promotes a clean, fresh appearance and extends the useful life of institutional uniforms, linens, towels, curtains, carpets and other textiles, which can save on replacement costs.
The SteriGard™ barrier bonds to fabric fibers & functions as a fabric shield that protects against the buildup of soils and stains between regular washings. Improves appearance, restores loft and prevents colors from fading to preserve your investment.
Unlike laundry bleach, softeners & other harsh chemicals, SteriGard™ :
- Cleans, Freshens, Deodorizes & Protects
- Eliminates the source of odor
- Patented technology resists stains and odors
- Protects fabrics from deterioration, yellowing & discoloration
- Can extend the useful life of garments & textiles
- Patented safe polymer bonds to individual fibers for deep down odor control that lasts between washings for extended protection
- Enhances cleanliness & appearance of institutional laundry, bed linens, towels, curtains, uniforms, corporate apparel, medical laundry & textiles with the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide
- When used as directed, SteriGard™ is Non-Toxic & compliant with the Federal Hazardous Substances Act & the Consumer Product Safety Commission 16 CFR 1500 Guidelines
- Does not cross the skin barrier or leach into the environment
- Easy-to-use liquid delivery system, compatible with detergents at all water temperatures
- Can be added to carpet cleaning solutions
- No colors
- No NPEs
30 Years of Safety – SteriGard Stays on the Fabric
- SteriGard™ bonds to the surface and will not migrate from a treated surface or transfer onto or leach into the skin or the environment
- The SteriGard™ barrier ingredients are registered with the US EPA & other regulatory agencies worldwide, and have over 30 years of safe and effective use, meeting all OSHA standards
- SteriGard™ treatment does not promote or create adaptive organisms or “super bugs” such as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)*
- SteriGard has an HMIS & NFPA rating of “0″
*SteriGard is not intended to be used as a pesticide to protect users or others against food borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease causing organisms.
SteriGard Does Not Contain:
- Harsh acids or alkalis
- Chlorine Bleach
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Formaldehyde or other Aldehydes
- Phenolics (Triclosan)
- Alcohol or other flammable chemicals