Advanced Surface Hygiene
- OptiFX Touchscreen Cleaner & Protectant
- SteriGard Cleaner & Deodorizing Barrier Coating
- Bleach-Free STERISEPT Wipes & Liquid
- SteriScreens Antimicrobial, Self-Repairing Screens Protectors
- SteriSoft Antimicrobial Skin Protectant
- Advanced Surface Cleaner & Deodorizer with the Power of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Protective Barrier Coating Resists Water & Stains
- Resists Soil Buildup & Eliminates Odors
- Improves Cleaning, Appearance & Extends Material Lifespan
Designed for Healthcare Where Surface Hygiene is the Highest Priority
Don’t Just Clean Surfaces – SteriGard™ Them
SteriGardTM is an invisible water, soil and stain repellant barrier coating that stops penetration, adhesion of soil build-up.
Eliminates odors at the source – a labor saver that makes cleaning easier next time.
SteriGard protects surfaces to extend useful the life of surfaces & materials.
- Cleans & Deodorizes: SteriGardTM cleans with the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide plus advanced barrier coating technology keeps soil and stains on the surface so they can easily be washed away.
- Protects: When used as directed, SteriGardTM protects surfaces with a lasting invisible barrier against odor, discoloration and deterioration to promote cleanliness, fresh appearance, extending the useful life of surfaces & materials.
- Lasts: Barrier bonds to surfaces & provides lasting protection that persists between regular cleanings, to make next time cleaning easier.
Reasons to Choose SteriGard Cleaner & Deodorizer for Surface Hygiene
- Economical concentrated formula
- Improves overall cleanliness, appearance & soil resistance of glass, mirrors, porcelain, ceramics, chrome, stainless steel, clear plastics, plastic laminates, acrylic, granite, marble, polycarbonate & more
- Invisible, water repellant barrier resists buildup of dust, oil, smudges & fingerprints, making it easier to clean the next time, which saves on labor & maintenance costs
- Coats surfaces with an invisible protective barrier to resist odors, stains, resoiling & consequent microbial growth*
- Bonds to the surface and will not migrate from a treated surface to the skin or environment
- Unlike bleach and other harsh chemicals, SteriGardTM does not reduce the lifespan of materials by attacking & deteriorating surfaces
- Free of surfactants, solvents, flammables, VOCs, NPEs, colors, odors, non-toxic & non-sensitizing when used as directed
- Non-corrosive, nonflammable and supports stringent employee & environmental standards with HMIS & NFPA ratings of “0″ for toxicity
SteriGard Improves Glass Appearance
Water spotted window before treatment with SteriGard Surface Hygiene Treatment…and after treatment with SteriGard
SteriGard Cleaner & Deodorizer Protects Your Bottom Line & Peace of Mind
- Extends the useful lifespan of materials & surfaces
- Can reduce labor costs with easier next time cleaning
- Improves surface hygiene and appearance
Does Not Cross the Skin Barrier
- SteriGardTM bonds to the surface and will not migrate from a treated surface or transfer onto or leach into the skin or the environment.
- The SteriGardTM barrier ingredients are registered with the US EPA & other regulatory agencies worldwide, and have over 30 years of safe and effective use, meeting all OSHA standards.
- SteriGardTM does not promote or create adaptive organisms or “super bugs” such as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)*
*SteriGard is not intended to be used as a pesticide to protect users or others against food borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease causing organisms.
SteriGard Does Not Contain:
- Harsh acids or alkalis
- Chlorine Bleach
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Formaldehyde or other Aldehydes
- Alcohol or other flammable chemicals
- APEs or NPEs
When used as directed, SteriGardTM liberates only water & oxygen and is non-toxic & compliant with the Federal Hazardous Substances Act & Consumer Product Safety Commission 16 CFR 1500 Guidelines.
Where To use SteriGard Advanced Surface Hygiene Treatment
- High Touch Surfaces
- Floors, Countertops, Tables, Chairs, Cabinets
- Showers, Toilets, Stalls & Urinals, Sinks & All Bathroom Fixtures
- Drinking Fountains
- High Touch Medical Equipment
- Doorknobs, Handles, Light Switches, Elevator Buttons, Remote controls
- Beds, bed railings & all handrails
- Defibrillator equipment
- Exam tables
- Glass surfaces – doors, windows, barriers, shields (inside & out) etc.
- Immobilization Devices
- IV Poles & Armboards
- MRIs, Mammography Equipment
- Patient monitors
- Physical Therapy & Respiratory Equipment
- Wheelchairs & any non-porous hard surface
- Countertops, & hard surfaces that come into contact with people
- All tables, chairs & side tables
- Escalator, stair & hand railings
- Seats (in terminal transportation), wheelchairs
- Security checkpoint bins, roller surfaces & surfaces that come into contact with people
- Windows, mirrors & other glass
- Bathroom fixtures
- Drinking fountains
- Door handles, switches, buttons, elevator buttons & other high touch hard surfaces
TRAINS, PLANES & AUTOMOBILES…
- Tray tables, arm rests, overhead bins & latches
- Call buttons, light switches, window shades
- Hand railings, buttons, switches, levers, door knobs/handles
- Serving carts
- Staff luggage handles
- Rental cars
HOSPITALITY, RESTAURANTS & CRUISE SHIPS
- Tables, desks, vanities, chairs, armrests, countertops & hard surfaces
- Hand railings, elevator buttons, switches, levers, door knobs/handles
- Drinking fountains
- Self-serve equipment like coffee/ice/ice cream/soda machines
- Buffet line tray surface & shields
- Private & public bathroom fixtures
- Deck chairs & Patio furniture
- All glass surfaces – doors, windows, barriers, shields (inside & out) etc.
- All high touch hard surfaces
- Infirmary, kitchen & vessel surfaces
- Gym equipment – mats, sports & weight room equipment, changing room surfaces, benches, lockers, showers, fixtures, etc.
- Exercise Facilities, Spa/Salon/Treatment areas, Whirlpools, Saunas, Pools & hard surfaces
- Showers, toilets, wet areas, sinks
- Saunas, whirlpools, steam rooms & anywhere people come into contact with hard surfaces
- Water fountains
- Light switches, handles & doorknobs
- Gym equipment – mats, sports & weight room training equipment, changing room surfaces, benches, lockers, etc.