Transportation, Hospitality & Public Places
Greener Products Designed to Meet the Requirements in Healthcare
Ideal for Public Spaces
- OptiFX High Performance Touchscreen Cleaner & Protectant
- STERISEPT Safer Chemistry Disinfectant Daily Cleaning Wipes
- SteriGard Advanced Laundry Treatment for Hospitality
- SteriGard Cleaner & Deodorizer for Public Places
- SteriSoft Alcohol-Free Extended Duration Hand Hygiene
- SteriScreens Antimicrobial Screen Protectors for Public Areas
Designed for Healthcare Where Surface Hygiene is the Highest Priority
Don’t Just Clean Surfaces – SteriGard Them
SteriGardTM is a cleaner, deodorizer and invisible water, soil and stain repellant barrier coating that resists penetration, adhesion and build-up of surface soils and odors.
- Cleans & Deodorizes: SteriGardTM cleans with the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide plus the barrier coating technology keeps soil and stains on the surface so they can easily be washed away.
- Protects: When used as directed, SteriGardTM protects surfaces with a lasting invisible barrier against odor, discoloration and deterioration to promote cleanliness, fresh appearance and extend the useful life of surfaces.
- Lasts: Barrier bonds to surfaces & provides lasting protection that persists between regular cleanings, to make next time cleaning easier.
- Cleaner & Deodorizer
- Advanced Surface Treatment with the Power of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Invisible Water, Soil & Stain Resistant Barrier Coating
What Does SteriGard Do?
- Resists the Buildup of Soil, Stains & Grime
- Eliminates Odors
- Improves Cleaning & Appearance of Surfaces
Surface Hygiene Coating That Seals & Protects
- Improves overall cleanliness, appearance & soil resistance of glass, mirrors, porcelain, ceramics, chrome, stainless steel, clear plastics, plastic laminates, acrylic, granite, marble, polycarbonate, LCD screens & more
- Invisible, water repellant barrier resists buildup of dust, oil, smudges & fingerprints, making it easier to clean the next time, which saves labor & maintenance costs
- Coats surfaces with an invisible protective barrier to against odor, stains & resoiling
- Unlike bleach and other harsh chemicals, SteriGardTM does not reduce the lifespan of materials by attacking & deteriorating surfaces
- Improves overall cleanliness and appearance of glass, mirrors, porcelain, ceramics, chrome, stainless steel, clear plastics, plastic laminates, acrylic, granite, marble, polycarbonate, LCD screens & more
- Free of surfactants, solvents, flammables, VOCs, NPEs, colors, odors, non-toxic & non-sensitizing when used as directed
Economical Concentrated Formula
SteriGard Improves Glass Appearance
Water spotted window before treatment with SteriGard Surface Hygiene Treatment…and after treatment with SteriGard
Does Not Cross the Skin Barrier
- SteriGardTM bonds to the surface and will not migrate from a treated surface or transfer onto or leach into the skin or the environment.
- The SteriGardTM barrier ingredients are registered with the US EPA & other regulatory agencies worldwide, and have over 30 years of safe and effective use, meeting all OSHA standards.
- SteriGardTM does not promote or create adaptive organisms or “super bugs” such as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)*
*SteriGard is not intended to be used as a pesticide to protect users or others against food borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease causing organisms.
SteriGard Does Not Contain:
- Harsh acids or alkalis
- Chlorine Bleach
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Formaldehyde or other Aldehydes
- Alcohol or other flammable chemicals
When used as directed, SteriGardTM liberates only water & oxygen and is non-toxic & compliant with the Federal Hazardous Substances Act & Consumer Product Safety Commission 16 CFR 1500 Guidelines.
SteriGardTM is septic-safe and does not contain substances that can leach into the environment
SteriGard Surface Treatment Protects Your Bottom Line & Peace of Mind
- Extends the useful lifespan of materials & surfaces
- Can reduce labor costs with easier next time cleaning
- Improves surface hygiene and appearance
Where to Use SteriGard Advanced Surface Treatment
- Countertops, & hard surfaces that come into contact with people
- All tables, chairs & side tables
- Escalator, stair & hand railings
- Seats (in terminal transportation), wheelchairs
- Security checkpoint bins, roller surfaces & surfaces that come into contact with people
- Windows, mirrors & other glass
- Bathroom fixtures
- Drinking fountains
- Door handles, switches, buttons, elevator buttons & other high touch hard surfaces
TRAINS, PLANES & AUTOMOTIVE TRANSPORT
- ray tables, arm rests, overhead bins & latches
- all buttons, light switches, window shades
- Hand railings, buttons, switches, levers, door knobs/handles
- Serving carts
- Staff luggage handles
HOSPITALITY, RESTAURANTS & CRUISE SHIPS
- Tables, Desks, Vanities, Chairs, Armrests
- Floors, Countertops, Tables, Chairs, Cabinets
- Showers, Toilets, Stalls & Urinals, Sinks & All Bathroom Fixtures
- Drinking Fountains
- Doorknobs, Handles, Light Switches, Elevator Buttons
- Remotes, TVs, Computers, Keyboards, Phones
- Hand railings, Elevator buttons, Switches, Levers, Door Knobs/Handles
- Drinking fountains
- Self-serve equipment like Coffee/Ice/Ice Cream/Soda Machines
- Buffet line tray surface & shields
- Private & public bathroom fixtures
- Patio & Deck Furniture
- All glass surfaces – doors, windows, barriers, shields (inside & out) etc.
- Gym equipment – mats, sports & weight room equipment, changing room surfaces, benches, lockers, showers, fixtures, etc.
- Spa/Salon/Treatment areas, Whirlpools, Saunas, Pools & corresponding linens & hard surfaces
- Use anywhere surface hygiene is a priority
GYMS & ATHLETIC FACILITIES
- Showers, toilets, wet areas, sinks,
- Water fountains
- Light switches, handles & doorknobs
- Gym equipment – mats, sports & weight room training equipment, changing room surfaces, benches, lockers, etc.
- Classroom tables
- Desks, tables & chairs
- Lunchroom tables & chairs, trays, tray tables, buffet line tray surface & shields
- All glass surfaces
- Bathroom fixtures
- Drinking fountains
- Door handles, hand railings, light switches and other high touch hard surfaces