Advanced Surface Hygiene
- OptiFX Touchscreen Cleaner & Protectant
- SteriGard Cleaner & Deodorizing Barrier Coating
- Bleach-Free STERISEPT Wipes & Liquid
- SteriScreens Antimicrobial, Self-Repairing Screens Protectors
- SteriSoft Antimicrobial Skin Protectant
Take the Wonder & Mystery Out of Public Places
You share germs with strangers everyday. Do you wonder if the last person to use the ATM or register’s credit/debit card terminal was ill?
SteriScreens remove the element of surprise…and that’s a good thing.
Antimicrobial Screen Protection for People & Equipment
SteriScreens™ are self-repairing screen protectors with SteriVue™ antimicrobial product protection technology that incorporates a patented EPA-registered effective antimicrobial embedded in a highly specialized film that is self-repairing from scratches, dents and dings.
SteriScreens™ offer a unique technology not found in mass market PET screen protectors — lasting, non-leaching antimicrobial proven to control the growth of bacteria, fungus and molds on the film surface.
SteriScreens are IDEAL for high touch electronic devices in public spaces.
Because Touchscreens Transmit Germs Very Effectively
SteriScreens are critical for use in public spaces because touchscreens transmit germs very effectively.
Timothy Julian of Stanford University co-authored a study on the spread of viruses, and found that, if you smear a virus across a cell phone’s touchscreen, 30% of it will find its way onto your fingers, and eventually into your eyes, mouth and nose.*
In August 2012, a man contracted the deadly Ebola virus by stealing a cellphone from an Ebola-infected cell phone owner.
- The antibacterial effectiveness has been tested and certified by acknowledged & independent research bodies (RSSL Pharma-UK & SEGA-Germany).
- The SteriScreen™ embedded antimicrobial compound is registered with the EPA, NSF and FDA listed for use in medical and food preparation equipment.
- Unlike conventional antimicrobials, the active ingredients in SteriScreens™ will not migrate from the screens or transfer onto or leach into the skin.
SteriScreens Protect Product Surfaces
SteriVue™ technology is strong enough to protect against challenging, drug resistant pathogens including Staphylococcus aureus & E. coli, passing the JIS Z2801:2000 test. No other screen protector offers this type of protection.
Durability & Optical Clarity
Unlike mass market PET screen savers, SteriScreens™ provide durability and incomparable optical clarity.
SteriScreens™ use the same rugged military grade film developed to protect the leading edge of helicopter blades and are used in military night vision devices that require high performance optical clarity.
Improves Optical Clarity – Even In Damaged Screens
DAMAGED MONITOR (LEFT) & AFTER APPLYING STERISCREEN (RIGHT) – Clear enough to see our reflection!
Cushion Against Shock
The unique structure & composition of the film also provides a protective cushion against shock which is not provided by mass market PET screen protectors sold in stores and malls.
Benefits of Using SteriScreens™
Value-added benefits not available from any other screen protectors
- Protects your investment from being damaged by everyday wear & tear
- Improves visibility/visual clarity of existing screens, including already damaged screens
- Self-repairing technology that heals scratches, dings & scrapes that remain in ordinary screen protectors
- Can be optimally cleaned with SteriGard
- Advanced technology does not yellow, discolor, or become brittle like ordinary screen protectors
- SteriScreens provide screen surface protection from microbes for monitors & electronic devices. No other screen protector can do this!
- SteriScreens are made with the same high grade, durable optically clear film used in high resolution military night vision devices
- SteriScreens films are based on technology developed for the military to protect high speed helicopter blades
- Antimicrobial compound is securely embedded in the film and will not leach onto skin or into the environment
- Tested & proven effective against pathogenic microbes such as E. coli & Staph. aureus on product surfaces
- Extends the usable life of touch screens, monitors, tablets, computer screens, cell phones & other electronic device screens
- EPA listed, NSF listed, FDA listed & REACH compliant
- Made in the USA & TAA Compliant